Pittsburgh Gives is the place to find detailed information about western Pennsyvlania's nonprofits, and hosts The Pittsburgh Foundation's Critical Needs Alert online giving events. The next Critical Needs Alert giving event is taking place on May 1, 2018, and is focused on organizations that have food pantries as a primary part of their mission.
- Add a profile to maximize your online presence and gain exposure to new and existing donors.
- Learn about effective online fundraising on the resources tab.
- Participate in our Critical Needs Alert giving events.
- Get contact information and details about your favorite nonprofits.
- Browse for new nonprofits' mission and interest areas.
- Learn about regional initiatives that affect our community.
- Donate during our Critical Needs Alert giving events- the next event takes place on May 1, 2018. See the resources tab for more details.
For general Pittsburgh Gives questions, please contact Emmie Calland, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Pittsburgh Foundation
Established in 1945, The Pittsburgh Foundation is one of the nation's oldest community foundations and is the 13th largest of more than 750 similar foundations across the United States. As a community foundation, its resources comprise endowment funds established by individuals, businesses and organizations with a passion for charitable giving and a deep commitment to the Pittsburgh community. The Foundation currently has more than 2,100 individual donor funds and, together with its supporting organizations, assets of $1.14 billion. Grantmaking benefits a broad spectrum of community life within Pittsburgh and beyond.
Learn more at www.pittsburghfoundation.org.